My Favourite Instagram Accounts


Goodbye Facbook, Adios Twitter, move along Snapchat, Instagram is well and truly at the top of my social media list. I love Instagram I could sit for hours scrolling, liking and watching boomerangs and it wouldn’t even bother me. Instagram is so much more than a place to share images, I have found some small business’s that I love and now repeatedly buy from, I have made some great friends through Instagram most I have yet to meet but with great online communities that I have found through Instagram they give you the opportunity to meet these people in a safe and relaxed environment.

I thought I would share with you my current favourite Instagram profiles. I find new profiles to follow all the time so this top 5 list changes so often that I may make this a series, every month I will share with you my favourites to follow and I would love to know yours, so please do comment with your favourites and I will go check them out.

@Incolourfulcompany

 
This online community is by far one of the best things that I have found through Instagram. Sometimes we can all feel a little lonely in this big scary world and this little community can make you feel so welcome and comforted when in reality you are still sitting on your own looking at a phone. I have met some great ladies and small business’ through ‘In Colourful Company’ most of which will definitely appear in this list at some point. Not only is it a colourful online community but it is also a community with the opportunity to meet in person (yes I know real-life people that are bigger than a square on your screen). The colour walks are always so photographed and will make you so jealous that you can’t wait to go to the next one, I already have the next London colour walk in my diary (its in 2018). I promise that if you follow ‘In Colourful Company’ your life will be filled with so much happiness and colour.

@Emilycoxhead   

 
Emily’s Instagram & Insta story is one of my main Instagram pleasures, not only is she extremely talented she is also hilarious. For every small business out there I would tell you to follow Emily in a heartbeat, she is the perfect advocate for working hard to get what you want. You can buy products designed by Emily all over the place my favourite being ‘The Happy News’ it is such a great little newspaper filled with so much love and happiness. I question anyone who says that Emily fails to put a smile on their face.

@littlestbethx

 
How many of us dream of doing something wild like moving to America by ourselves living out there for 2 years and then ending the whole experience with a road trip across America? Well that is exactly what Bethany did, done, is doing and I couldn’t be anymore jealous. She has just started her road trip and I am so excited to see all the photos from along the way. I like to live vicariously through Beth and if you want a break from your world I would advise you do the same.

@Betsyandbee

 
Phoebe and Betsy never fail to put a smile on my face. Betsy is a few months older than Darcy and it is lovely to watch them grow I have been following Betsy since she was months old and she now has teeth and hair and growing so big, it really does show how fast life goes when you have a baby. Betsy has the biggest and most infectious smile you will ever see and her Instagram stories really do make me laugh out loud. Phoebe is in a very similar situation to mine she has a loud and curious toddler running around whilst trying to keep her small business (@Madeweavelove) running smoothly, her Instagram keeps me sane when I realize that I am not the only mad woman trying to juggle life.

@evastalinski

 
This Dutch girlboss is everything that I want ElephantBum to become. I love to follow similar companies on Instagram not only for the inspiration and new techniques but also for support, we small businesses have got to stick together. I find it hard to decide which I love more Eva’s smiley fruit and vegetables or her funky cows. Plus Eva has the cutest dogs that always make an appearance.

Comments

Popular Posts